Saturday, May 8, 2010

That little sweet stinker :)




Today we took another trip to the Nestled Newborn. Today we once again witnessed the littlest monkey hide his face. The above picture is the best we could get. I'll be headed back one more time Tuesday morning to try and catch one last peek of this little sweethearts face. I enjoyed as usual just seeing him and watching his antics. Learning more about his personality. The boy is consistent if nothing else. Here is what I have learned about Madden;

He is sweet as molasses.

He is beautiful, and whenever I see a glimpse of his precious face I don't notice anything else in the world. I feel like my heart starts to speak to him and suddenly I just feel this feeling, and feel provoked to say something profound but can't even mutter a word. Maybe this is what it's like to truly be in awe. I think so.

He has a cute nose.

I swear he has my lips. His bottom is full and the sides of the tops are too which is a distinction between mine and his daddy's.

He loves to snuggle like Prestlee

I bet he loves blankie like his big brother Henley. He hangs onto his cord like the corner of a satin blankie.

He LOVES to suck, hands, arms, cord and tries furiously to get anything and everything in his mouth. I am fairly sure he'll love to nurse and be good at it right off the bat.

He is active like Henley but calms to snuggle and settle like Prestlee.

Madden throws his head and arches when he gets frustrated with things not going in his mouth. I hope he isn't a screamer like Prestlee was.

I love him more than I thought was imaginable.

I never thought you could love three little boys as much as I love these.

I never thought a heart could hold this much without exploding.

Love for your children is more powerful than any other force, feeling, emotion I have ever experienced.

Love is amazing.

Love is incredible.

Loving your babies, your children as they grow in you and out, is all consuming and stretches far and wide beyond the edges and seams of our hearts.



xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment