Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Take Three-

Today I attempted to see our littlest son again, for the third time. For the third time this little stinker hid his face behind his cord, arms, hands, and at one point a foot. I brought home a cute little picture of the side of his head above his right ear of some hair. He has hair. I was so overjoyed with the fact my boy has hair above his right ear!! I also got a 17 minute dvd of him hiding his face and playing with his hands and feet. He was sticking his tongue in and out and doing super cute things with his mouth. He is precious and I think its so sweet he has such a personality in the belly. I can't wait to see you little Madden. If you don't mind, Saturday around 2, mommy is gonna try again to see your face again. All of it. Without the arms, hands, and feet. If you don't cooperate don't worry that I'll be disappointed. I won't be. I'm excited to have seen you as much as I have and will be excited for every chance I get. I can wait to see you on birth day if that's what your holding out for. I'm happy with the partial face picture and the cute hair picture. I still wonder if its gonna be brownish?

No comments:

Post a Comment