Thursday, May 6, 2010

mark your calendars....

Mark your calendars....with a pencil that is. At thirty-five weeks pregnant I will have an amniocentesis to check Maddens lungs for maturity. If his lungs are mature then guess who's gonna have a labor day?? Uh, ME!!! Thirty-five weeks pregnant happens to fall on Thursday, June 24th 2010. I happen to hope they pull the plug the next day. If he isn't ready then likely they take him the following week. This of course is all hoping and assuming I cross my legs really tight, my uterus quits rebelling and he doesn't make his debut before. I love to have a plan. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Fifty days. Seven weeks. Or there about. I can handle that. Right?? Let the countdown begin. 50 days to go until said plan has a "date" or is it now 49 & 3/4ths? :-)

2 comments:

  1. I definitely think we need to make a countdown calendar to meeting baby Madden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Madden, get those lungs prepared young man.

    ReplyDelete