Saturday, May 29, 2010

the big green booger

Today is Saturday, which all you literate people out there reading are well aware is the day just after Friday. Anyone connected to my bubble knows what happens on Fridays. That would be my lovely tube change for any newbies out there just so happening to stumble upon this divine little blog of mine. Anyway, back to the meat and potatoes of the whole entry here; I have a green booger on my back. yep. a -green-snotty- someone wipe that nasty kids snotty gross nose booger. on my tube. Oozing right out of my back like slime. disgusting. I got sick when I saw it via a picture. I'm not gumby so of course it took a picture for me to see the nasty little thing on my back. So. I am about to trek my tail down to Northside ER where I assume some idiot that's paid 200k+ a year will say "yep, that looks like a booger (aka infection), but to be safe let's culture it to be sure" then your royal highness here will act like a rabid animal and demand they fork over the antibiotics stat so I can get in and out and back home by dark. yea. right. I have a feeling I will NOT be sleeping in my bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment