Monday, May 10, 2010

just in case your counting...

I am. Of course I am. Ticking, slashing, ripping those pages off the proverbial calendar is what I do these days. I have an app on the home screen on my phone that counts down with me too. I must admit I look at it no less than two hundred times a day. It's as if I have literally forgotten that the sun rising and setting is a clear indicator of the day beginning and ending. But, some days I am going crazy as a bat to speed time up and some days just go by in a blur, so I excuse my moments of insanity and consider it just fine. Forty-six days left until the expected amniocentesis. Which hopefully is forty-eight at most from the day I lay eyes on this boy's beautiful face and cover it with a thousand and one kisses. Forty-nine days from un-tubing this body of mine. All of which are less than fifty. I hope. A girl can hope right? Nothing wrong at all with a little hope. Just in case in these past few sentences you've lost count...forty six.....four-six.

No comments:

Post a Comment