Monday, April 26, 2010

When the rain is blowing in your face...


I saw Madden Andrew for two hours today. Two whole hours of incredible happiness to this mommy's heart. Two whole hours I needed like I didn't even know. I saw his face, his precious face. One of three tiny faces I have ever looked at and knew and recognized from my eyes to my heart, even though I had never saw it before. A face I saw and it felt like I had known it all along. Even though I have dreamed night after night of what he might look like, who he might look like, and prayed would be at the very least cute. He is every lovely adjective you've ever heard a baby described as. Precious, Beautiful, Breath taking, Gorgeous. All of that wrapped into one sweet little baby boy who is mine. My third son. The third time I have struck gold and made a beautiful little baby. I have never, ever saw any of my babies face until they were placed on my chest. This was a first. Awesome. I think that sweet little nose and his perfect little lips are etched on the back of my eyelids. I brought home 45 minutes of my little-est monkey on a dvd and the most precious picture of him. I can not wait to kiss him, smell his sweet scent and whisper I love you to him a hundred times...

Meet My Sweet Madden


I'd go hungry, I'd go blind for you...
There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do, go to the ends of the earth for you...
To make you feel my love...
To make you feel my...
Love

I love you my baby boy, all of you, each of you. dearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment