Thursday, March 25, 2010

stupid. stupid. stupid tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update 3:last night the stupid tube stopped draining very well and has now pretty much stopped all together. I have became really sick and unable to hold down fluids/food. Pain has increased again as well. Contractions however remain stable and not a great cause of concern at this point. Maddens doing well, he has a good heart rate and very active.

I am mad at this stupid, stupid, stupid tube. I need it, I depend on it, I have to have it, no way around it. But it doesn't make me any less angry at it. I want to throw it in a blender with my kidney and watch them both spin into obliteration. yes I just said that and typed it right out here for all to see. maybe I am insane or maybe I just really, really hate my kidney and this tube right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment