Monday, March 22, 2010

and so it goes...

update 2: You know that sound that the game mario brothers makes right as mario gets hit with a fireball and your just down to one life left and its game over....wee-o-wee-o-bleemp-bleemp....whatever my sad attempts to spell out that sound...thats the sound I hear as I drifted off on Monday morning as I had surgery to have the uber-stupid Nephrostomy placed. UGH!! I'm feeling some relief of pressure on my lungs but in a lot of pain and unable hold down any food or fluids other than IV. Still itching like crazy but as my blood starts to clean up that will get much better. Madden was a good baby boy throughout the surgery and the meds and remained his active sweet self. Momma came to the hospital to stay with me through the night and for a day or so. Thanks Jen, for bringing her over. Everyone has been such a HUGE HUGE help throughout this. I couldn't have done a day of this without a single one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment