Friday, March 26, 2010

the first of many

Update 4: Today I ended up needing tube changed because it had calcified unfortunately. So I'm going to be changing these stupid tubes quicker than i'd like it seems. Oh well. Calcification was the better option over bad/low function bc that would've meant dialysis. I had a FABULOUS anesthetist. I ♥ some woman named Shonda with a floral print scrub cap. I went completely asleep and woke up to new nephrostomy higher up that hopefully works better. They use some "valve" on my kidney they don't typically do since I'm a super calcify-er and it ain't no fun to feel them mess with it let alone put it in. I was happy to be totally OUT this time. I woke up and asked when they would start and shonda said what made my heart leap "baby girl, you are all done!" :-) love that woman. Gotta ask for Shonda every week!!Maw-maw & Paw-paw came over to the hospital and Maw-maw is going to stay the weekend with me to help out. So thankful that she came and could come ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment