Saturday, March 20, 2010

My mean kidney.

yup. that's right. this blog is all about my mean kidney. if you don't want to read about how much I hate, loathe and despise the blood filtering, pee making (or lack there of lately) organ on the left side of my body you might as well click that cute little X in the upper right hand corner. I'm not concerned with grammar, comma's and run on sentences here. I am concerned with ranting and complaining about how I feel and whining until my hearts content. I have to channel all the emotions I feel because I am as good at bottling them as Pepsi and that is a BAD combination for me right now. So here is where they flow. Please always remember the X. you can opt out at any time. Maybe one day, I will be brave enough to come back and read these words (without reliving the pain, is that possible?) or maybe even the boys will read it. Maybe they will see it wasn't as easy as it seems to have a baby, or have my babies, and cut me some slack every now and then. Maybe. but, probably not. I certainly am not counting on it. At any rate boys, this I did for the three of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment