Saturday, July 3, 2010

it's a gigantic understatement...

to say that I am giddy, excited & happy. today the possibilities are great. tomorrow even better. tomorrow I will see Maddens sweet face. Tomorrow Prestlee & Henley meet their brother. tomorrow I will feel completely complete. full circle. since my baby making days began with a wish, a hope, a dream. Tomorrow, thats just hours away from this very moment. Today, I am feeling awfully happy and sincerely thankful for all the greatness thats came my way in my life and in my boys. all three of them. we can conquer life together, and we will. come what may, those three little miracles, three little wishes, three little dreams come trues we will do it together. we will give back what we get. we will take it all arm and arm and love all the moments & memories the same. three huge loves of mine. wow. i'm walking on clouds and would just like to say, with eyes full of tears and a heart near explosion I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! i really did :)))))))))))))))) whew!!!!!! That feels good. so good.

1 comment:

  1. WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Way to go! I cannot wait to see some pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete