Saturday, June 19, 2010

The music...

I have mentioned before in this blog about how much music means to me. how much I relate to the words to songs and how sometimes when I've got my walls up they bring them right down. I listen to the lyrics mainly but the melody has to be just right for me to love, love a song. I am not picky except when it comes to making my birth music. It is as important to me as naming my babies. each song I choose for a reason. each one in one way or another i have shed a tear too. each one has whispered to my heart. I have a soundtrack for each boy of mine. each one still brings me to tears. each one I can tell you what i was doing when I heard it. what it meant, what it symbolized and why it made the cut. each one holds the most magnificent memories that I will hold forever dear to my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment